- Diabetes : One of the most serious chronic health challenges we are facing today.
- Hypertension : The most important preventable risk factor for premature death worldwide.
- NOYADA ( CAPTOPRIL ORAL SOL. )
- Hyperlipidemia : Abnormally elevated levels of any or all lipids or lipoproteins in the blood . It is regarded as modifiable risk factors for cardiovascular disease due to their influence on atherosclerosis
Inflammatory Respiratory Disorders : Allergic Rhinitis and Maintenance of Asthma.
- Osteoporosis : Disease in which bone weakening increases the risk of a broken bone. It is the most common reason for a broken bone among the elderly. Bones that commonly break include the vertebrae in the spine.
- KALCIPOS D
Anti-infectives : Systemic antifungals are a key player in any immuno-compromised patients in addition to oncology patients .
- CLARITHROMYCIN INJECTION
- CHLORAMPHENICOL EYE DROPS
- QUININE DIHYDROCHLORIDE
Hospital Specialist Products : Wide range of niche injectables that support the treatment of many medical conditions and surgical procedures .
- ATROPINE SULPHATE INJECTION
- GLYCOPYROLATE INJECTION
- PAPAVERINE HYDROCHLORIDE INJECTION
- SUXAMETHONIUM INJECTION
- FLOURESCEIN SODIUM INJECTION
- ATROPINE 1% EYE DROPS
- PILOCARPINE EYE DROPS
- TIMOLOL EYE DROPS
- SODIUM BICARBONATE INJECTION
- METHYLENE BLUE INJECTION
- CARDIOPLEGIA INFUSION
- PHENOL OIL INJECTION
- Antidotes : Treatment of medication poisoning cases such as Paracetamol poisoning and Menthol poisoning .
- DIMERCAPROL INJECTION
- ACETYLCYSTEINE INJECTION
Critical Care Products : Management in all types of Intensive Care Units for Emergency and life saving .
- ADRENALINE INJECTION 1:1000
- ADRENALINE 1:10,000 PREFILLED SYRINGE
- DILUTE ADRENALINE 1:10,000 INJECTION
- ISOPRENALINE INJECTION
- DOPAMINE INJECTION
- CALCIUM CHLORIDE PREFILLED SYRINGE
- POTASSIUM CHLORIDE 20% INJECTION
- MAGNESIUM SULPHATE INJECTION
- AMIODARONE PREFILLED SYRINGE
- Epilepsy : Chronic disease that affects patient’s life style especially in children . Management depends on decreasing frequency of refractory seizures and improving patient’s life style .
- PHENOBARBITAL 30,60,200 MG/ML INJECTION
- PHENOBARBITAL ORAL SOLUTION
- TAPCLOB ORAL SOLUTION
- Pain Management : Especially moderate to severe pain cases need strong medications such as Opioid analgesics and some of them are used in sedation and anesthesia .
- EPHEDRINE HCL INJECTION
- CODEINE PHOSPHATE
- FENTANYL CITRATE INJECTION
- MORPHINE SULPHATE INJECTION
- PETHIDINE HCL INJECTION
- FENTANYL CITRATE PATCHES ( FENCINO )
- ABSOLUTE ALCOHOL INJECTION
- METHADONE ORAL SOLUTION
- CHLORAL HYDRATE ORAL SOLUTION
- MIDAZOLAM INJECTION
- Biotechnology & Rare Diseases: There are so many rare disorders which is crucial either affecting patient’s life or patient’s compliance which extensively increases nowadays like : the treatment of patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) to reduce hemolysis, the treatment of patients with atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS) to inhibit complement-mediated thrombotic microangiopathy, the treatment of the adult patients with generalized Myasthenia Gravis (gMG) who are anti-acetylcholine receptor (AchR) antibody positive, and neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder (NMOSD) in adults who are anti-aquaporin-4 (AQP4) antibody positive .
- Genetic Rare Metabolic Disorders : Such as LAL-D which is a genetic and progressive ultra-rare metabolic disease associated with multi-organ damage in infant, pediatric and adult patients and premature death in infants. In patients with LAL-D, genetic mutations result in decreased or loss in activity of the LAL enzyme, leading to continuous accumulation of cholesteryl esters and triglycerides in the liver, blood vessel walls and other tissue. This can result in progressive complications in multiple organs, including the liver, spleen, and intestine .
- Enzyme – related Metabolic Disorders : One of the most widespread disorders is HPP which is a genetic, chronic, progressive and life-threatening metabolic disease in which patients experience devastating effects on multiple systems of the body, leading to debilitating or life-threatening complications. HPP is characterized by low alkaline phosphatase (ALP) activity and defective bone mineralization that can lead to destruction and deformity of bones and other skeletal abnormalities, as well as systemic complications such as muscle weakness and respiratory failure leading to premature death in infants. HPP is caused by a defect (mutation) in the gene that makes an enzyme known as tissue non-specific alkaline phosphatase (TNSALP), resulting in low levels of ALP activity .
- Blood Products : In which area they are developing blood components and blood derivatives to be used in three main indications :-
- Heamatology ; in which they are mainly developing high purity coagulation factor concentrates for patients with bleeding disorders
- Immunotherapy ; to comprise high-purity human immunoglobulin products for treating various immune- mediated diseases and deficiencies .
- OCTAPLAS SD
- PLASMA PROTEIN FRACTION
- Critical Care ; to comprise human plasma and protein products for treating critically ill or injured patients in intensive care and emergency settings .
- WILLATE 500 IU
- Severe Hypercholesterolaemia : After failing of ordinary oral LDL lowering medications , Scientists succeeded in improving capsules as a prescription medicine used along with diet and other lipid-lowering treatments, including low-density lipoprotein (LDL) apheresis where available, in adults with homozygous familial hypercholesterolaemia (HoFH). It works by reducing the production and release of cholesterol from the liver and by reducing the absorption of cholesterol from the intestines following a meal. First in class oral, selective inhibitor of microsomal triglyceride transfer protein (MTP) a protein necessary for the proper assembly and secretion of apolipoprotein B (apo B)-containing lipoproteins in the liver and the intestines. Inhibition of MTP reduces lipoprotein secretion and circulating concentrations of lipoprotein‑borne lipids including cholesterol, LDL-C and triglycerides .
- Dermatology Disorders : One of the most common branches directly affecting people’s quality of life such as Hair loss , Eczema , Hypo or Hyper pigmentation .